The leading medical and cosmetic tourism in Turkey – Istanbul
is a simple cosmetic procedure that aims to increase the density of eyebrow hair by growing new follicles. The techniques and method of application are similar to hair, beard and mustache transplants.
While some things must be taken into account during the transplantation of new hairs, which are
- locating the hairs with great accuracy so that the hair grows in a proper direction and angle after that. Attention to the aesthetic form, where the shape of the eyebrow should be consistent with the rest of the facial features.
- You can see some results of eyebrow transplantation operations on our communication pages on Facebook and Instagram
Contact our specialized doctors and get a free preview and consultation
Frequently asked questions about eyebrow transplantation
The eyebrow transplant process takes a minimum of one to two hours and a maximum of about five hours, depending on the amount of hair transplanted, and usually does not require general anesthesia, as most eyebrow implants are performed under local anesthesia.
Take biotin (after talking with your doctor about supplements) and eat healthy foods, such as eggs, avocados, salmon and peanuts, etc.
- Use an eyebrow and eyelash serum to stimulate hair growth.
- Do not dye your eyebrows and avoid getting makeup on your eyebrows, as this can slow down hair growth.
- Avoid using lotions and creams that clog hair follicles.
- Massage your eyebrows regularly to improve circulation.
- Comb your eyebrows to stimulate the capillaries and thus transfer nutrients and oxygen to the hair roots.
- Drink enough water throughout the day to promote hair growth.
- Eat foods rich in vitamins B and D to improve hair growth.
- Avoid excessive plucking of the eyebrows as this damages the hair follicles.
Some of our results
Before and After
hair transplant surgery
We offer you our high quality health services that achieve what you dream of